Saturday, January 23, 2010

Universal Studios Hollywood, CA

Today I went to Universal Studios here in Hollywood, CA. It's my first time going here. Now Universal is my kinda park; no fast rides or roller coasters roller coasters! Just nice slow attractions and shows :)
My favorite ride was the Simpon's and the 3D shrek show.

But I prefer the Universal Studios in Orlando, it's alot bigger. But the cool thing about the one in Cali, is that there is a tour of all the different scenes and sets where movies are filmed. It's pretty amazing how most of the movies are filmed at Universal. Movies have been made at the Universal studios there since 1913.






2 comments:

Baji said...

were there any univ.studios workers dressed as the simpsons??

Zarga said...

yea, as Marge and Homer. But they were stuck up and didnt want to take pictures with anyone:(