Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So close, yet so far

I started this blog back in 2006 while I was bored in London (yeah, I know...bored IN LONDON) but after posting twice I moved on with my life. So now almost four years later, I thought about reviving the blog and making it a "picture travel blog." By no means have I, nor India, travelled the entire world, but while we are making our way around to it (Insh'Allah!) we hope to bring some "insight" and entertainment to our readers (should that be in quotes too: "readers") These will be our own pictures so the quality may be bleh sometimes.

Anyways...what better way to kick this off than to post a picture of our President's house?

I went to D.C. in Summer 2009 and it was HOTTTT as heck. There were a ton of people clamoring to take pictures of the White House and I finally elbowed my way in to snap this picture.

No comments: