Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dubai Extravagance

Well, what can I say, I was pretty shocked when I saw this outside of the Mall of the Emirates! Some one told me it was actually covered in REAL white gold. I was disappointed to see something like this, I mean don't people have better things to buy with their money?? Or if you can't think of anything good to spend your money on give it to charity. That's just me!

Burj al Arab

I really wanted to go inside, but I heard you had to pay like $100 or something! So I didn't even try to go lol.
Ahhh Dubai extravagance :)

1 comment:

Baji said...

$100 just to go inside? lol i mean even the sears tower has an admission but it's like less than $15. and omg the car...if that's the outside, then i wonder what the inside is made of...diamonds, rubies, emeralds??? lol